- bullet500 Hz binocular eye monitoring
- bullet0.5º average accuracy
- bulletAccess eye position data with 3.0 msec delay
- bullet0.01º RMS resolution
- bulletHigh quality computer based or scene camera eye tracking
- bulletFast and simple participant setup, calibration, and validation
The EyeLink II has the fastest data rate and highest resolution of any head mounted video-based eye tracker. This exceptional data quality results in very low velocity noise, making the EyeLink II ideal for saccade analysis and smooth pursuit studies.
The EyeLink II system consists of three miniature cameras mounted on a comfortable padded headband. No mirrors are used in the EyeLink II system, making it very robust and easy to set up. Two eye cameras allow binocular eye tracking or easy selection of the subject’s dominant eye without any mechanical reconfiguration. An optical head-tracking camera integrated into the headband allows accurate tracking of the subject’s point of gaze without the need for a bite bar.
With the addition of the EyeLink II Scene Camera option, the EyeLink II can also be used for real world eye tracking applications that are not tied to a computer monitor.