Made in: Austria
g.BSanalyze is an interactive environment for multimodal biosignal data processing and analysis in the fields of clinical research and life sciences. g.BSanalyze has been on the market for more than ten years, and is used in more than 70 countries. It is the most comprehensive package to analyze non-invasive and invasive brain-, heart- and muscle-functions and dysfunctions. The package won several international Awards. The new version includes many new functions such as topographic plots, CCA, new filters, an importer for cortiQ files, updates for Result2D, and more!
g.BSanalyze consists of a base version for data import, visualization, transformation and pre-processing and has several dedicated toolboxes:
- EEG toolbox: specialized functions for pre-processing, analysis and parameter extraction for EEG data
- ECG toolbox: find QRS complexes and calculate heart rate variability parameters
- Classify toolbox: classify parameters with linear and non-linear methods including statistical analysis for zero class detection
- High-resolution EEG: map EEG activity on realistic head models
- CFM toolbox: calculate amplitude integrated EEG
- SPIKE toolbox: analyze spikes, multi-unit activity and positions to map physiological parameters
The package comes with many sample biosignal data-sets, including P300, SSVEP, motor imagery, CSP BCIs, Tilt-Table, EPs, multi-unit activity, CFM, and ERD/ERS.
g.BSanalyze’s graphical user interface includes more than 100 state-of-the art functions for defining electrode montages, spatial or temporal filter designs, artifact treatment, quality control, spectral analysis, coherence, correlation, bandpower analysis, ERD/ERS analyses, EP analyses, visualization, data set classification, and other goals. It is the only package that supports all BCI principles: P300, SSVEP/SSSEP, motor imagery and slow cortical potentials. You can load and save your preferred processing steps within a script program and automatically process your data in g.BSanalyze batch mode.
g.BSanalyze’s processing capabilities allow you to extract relevant features from your multimodal data and define useful parameters for postprocessing. Use these parameters directly with g.BSanalyze’s classification tools to assign distinct classes to your data with linear and non-linear classifiers.
The combination of the graphical user interface and the programming environment makes g.BSanalyze a truly unique package for biosignal analyses.
The stand-alone version of g.BSanalyze can run without a Matlab installation, but batch processing in the Matlab command window is not possible.
- Interactive and intuitive graphical user interface for EEG, ECoG, EOG, EMG, ECG, spikes, and physical data analyses and documentation under MATLAB as well as a stand-alone version
- Extensive tools for data processing in time, space, and frequency domains
- Powerful 2-D and 3-D visualization tools to rapidly generate publication ready figures
- Enhancement of power with g.tec’s specialized EEG, aEEG, ECG, SPIKE, CLASSIFY and High-Resolution EEG toolboxes
- Flexibility to integrate other MATLAB toolboxes, as well as customers’ specific algorithms
- Analyze data from: g.Recorder, Highspeed On-line Processing for Simulink, MATLAB and C API and many other 3rd-party recording devices
- More than 100 state-of-the-art functions for analyzing biosignal data
- More than 15 years of development and used in over 70 countries worldwide
- The only package that supports all BCI principles: P300, motor imagery, SSVEP/SSSEP, slow cortical potentials
- Optimized for high-gamma activity analysis