Made in: Austria
High demands require high level solutions and groundbreaking technology. g.HIamp is a 256 channel biosignal amplifier for invasive and non-invasive measurements of brain functions that is FDA cleared and CE approved. The amplifier has 256 ADC converters with 24 Bit inside for perfect signal resolution and has a wide input sensitivity to measure EEG, ECoG, ECG, EMG, EOG without any saturation. External sensors can also be connected. All channels are DC coupled. Internally, signal processing is performed with the fastest floating point DSP and a sophisticated Linux Kernel. The amplifier relies on a very high oversampling to reduce the noise as much as possible by averaging samples.
256 channels can be analyzed in real-time with the g.tec Highspeed Processing for Simulink toolbox. This leads to faster and more accurate control of brain-computer interface systems that use Common Spatial Patterns (CSP).
g.HIamp is powered by a medical mains power supply and the system is connected to the computer via USB. The system is equipped with 16 digital trigger channels and a HOLD input for artifact suppression (e.g. during electrical or magnetic stimulation).
g.HIamp provides 80, 144 or 256 channels per unit. 80 and 144 channel systems can also be upgraded later on. Each block of 64 channels is connected via a multi-pole medical safety connector to the electrode interface box.
A big advantage is that g.HIamp can be used with passive or active electrodes. The difference is just the electrode connector box (headbox). For ECoG grids and strips, special interface connectors are available.
- 256 channels perfectly synchronized with 24 Bit
- Supports active and passive EEG electrodes and ECoG grids
- FDA cleared, CE certified medical product
- Fully integrated into g.tec software components for real-time analysis
- Integrated impedance measurement for active and passive electrodes
- Sensitivity: < 60nV (LSB), +/-250mV
- Amplifier Type: Real DC Coupled
- ADC: 24 Bitx256
- Sampling rate: up to 38.4 kHz
- Input impedance: >100 MOhm
- Input Connectors: Standard Safety Connectors for Passive Electrodes, 2-pin Connectors for active electrodes
- Weight: 1,875 g
- Size: 197 (L)x197 ( W )x90 (H) mm
- Certificate: CE certified Medical Device
- Applied part: CF Safety class II
- Standards: EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, EN60601-2-25, EN60601-2-26, EN60601-2-40, MDD 93/42/EEC, EN60601-1-4, EN ISO 14971, ANSI/AAMI SW68:2001