Made in: Austria
The High-Speed Online Processing under LabVIEW allows acquiring biosignals like EEG, EMG, EOG, and ECG with LabVIEW. Therefore the High-Speed Online Processing under LabVIEW block is copied into a LabVIEW project and can be connected to any other available LabVIEW block for further signal processing. The amplifier device driver guarantees that the LabVIEW is updated in real-time.
This Rapid Prototyping environment speeds up the development cycle dramatically, and within a few hours, the first real-time experiments can already be conducted. The High-Speed Online Processing under LabVIEW allows using all LabVIEW standards and writing your own LabVIEW based programs.
The High-Speed Online Processing under LabVIEW gives access to specific hardware settings like analog channel selection, digital I/O lines, and SD card streaming. Just put the High-Speed Online Processing under LabVIEW in your LabVIEW program and start the biosignal acquisition and analysis.
Biosignal data can be visualized and stored directly to the harddisk in LabVIEW data format.
- Acquire EEG, ECG, EMG, EOG data directly within LabVIEW
- Wireless biosignal data acquisition with g.MOBIlab+ or over USB with g.USBamp
- Add graphically your own sophisticated data processing algorithms
- Benefit from the Rapid Prototyping environment for developing, testing and releasing your biosignal applications
- No compilation of the LabVIEW is necessary for real-time analysis
- Use standards of LabVIEW for online analysis
- Store data to a LabVIEW file